Want to Support This Website? There are Several Ways
by Nils Osmar. April 28, 2023
Buy me a coffee
One way to support this website, and my longevity-related Youtube channel, is to make a donation through Buy Me a Coffee.
Use my discount code
- Another is to use my discount code (PATHWAYS) when buying from DoNotAge, (The code will give you a 10% discount.) (I buy NMN, NR, resveratrol, SIRT6 Activator, Urolithin A, TMG, and several other DoNotAge products, and have had good results from them.)
Use the links below
- Another is to use the links* below when buying products. If you use them and end up buying a product, I will receive a small payment. This does not increase your cost.
- Sea buckthorn berry oil: increases stem cell mobilization and shows anti-cancer effects. https://amzn.to/3LIxakG
- Sea buckthorn powder: https://amzn.to/3LLSmGw
- Gaia Male Libido: Supports healthy libido in men. It does work, though it works best IMO when taken with some other supplements. More info: https://amzn.to/3n8Trjs
- Men’s Multivitamins (Vimerson Health) I like this one because it has (a small amount of) niacin instead of niacinamide, which most Multis have. (David Sinclair has advised against taking the niacinamide form.) More info: https://amzn.to/3ngrw0M
- Starwest organic rosemary leaf (whole 1 pound bag). I take it because rosemary is a staple in the diets of the people in Acciaroli, Italy. Some researchers have speculated that it may be a factor in their remarkable longevity and the fact that dementia is almost unknown there. Plus, I like the flavor. More info: https://amzn.to/42qlHx1
- Anchovies and sardines are also staples in Accioroli, so I also eat them almost every day. When buying sardines I like both Season Sardines and Safe Catch. I usually buy skinless/boneless in olive oil, which taste wonderful. Season Sardines are a bit cheaper. More info: https://amzn.to/3LllhAS The link for Safe Catch wild boneless sardines in olive oil is https://amzn.to/3AECUXw
- Re: anchovies, I avoid the super-salted ones. I buy Wild Planet anchovies, and like them if mixed with other ingredients (such as mixing them in salads with greens, onions and pickles, or mixing them in with some scrambled eggs. Wild Planet Wild White Anchovies are the ones I like best. More info; https://amzn.to/40PHBbN
- North Atlantic Mackerel – This kind of mackerel is very high in phosphatidyl serine, which some studies suggest is protective of the brain consolidating memories. More info: https://amzn.to/3LF4ESg
*The above links are Amazon affiliate links (which I recently added). Amazon pays a few cents when people use them.
More links coming soon 🙂