- by Nils Osmar. July 31, 2023
- This post is not intended as, and should not be taken as, medical advice.
- See full Medical Disclaimer
According to Aging.ai v.3, my biological age is 52 years old.
- This is 18 years younger than my chronological age (which 70).
- This estimate is higher (older) than my previous estimate from Aging.ai v.3, but I think it’s more accurate, because when I ran the previous numbers, I was combining data from two tests which had been taken a week apart (All of the data I entered was real, but I was missing one field that needed to be filled in, so I had filled it in from a different lab test done on a different day; not so this time).
- So I’m going to consider this my new baseline for future Aging.ai tests.
- Interestingly, when we do “guess my age” games in my acting classes (a blinded exercise in which people can anonymously guess others’ ages), students usually estimate that I’m in my mid fifties. So this correlates pretty well with that.
To test your age for free…
… Go to http://aging.ai/
Not medical advice
This article is not intended as, and should not be taken as, medical advice. I’m not advising that people eat any particular diet or take any particular supplement(s), just reporting on what I’m doing. Supplements, like medications and other interventions, can have side effects; I would encourage people to research both possible benefits and side effects before starting on any supplementation regimen, and consult with a medical professional about any issues which might have a medical component. See full Medical Disclaimer
Want to support this website?
If you like the content of this website, you can support it in two ways:
- Donating through my Buymeacoffee account: buymeacoffee.com/nilsosmar
- Buying anti-aging supplements and products from DoNotAge.org using the discount code PATHWAYS. (DoNotAge is my channel’s sponsor; when you use the discount code, you’ll be buying high quality supplements developed to support healthy aging and life extension, and the channel will receive a small payment, enough to keep us going)